||This specifies which parameter this is. Starts at 1.
||This takes one of the following values:
- literal: A value specified in the code, such as a defined string or value.
- variable: A variable, the value of which can be changed by the function.
- output: The running output.
- none: Nothing. This should be used when a function would normally change
the value of a variable, but you don't need to store it anywhere.
||What this means depends on the value of type:
- literal: The value to use as the literal.
- variable: The name of the variable to use (note - variables are created on demand).
- output: Ignored, but must be present.
- none: Ignored, but must be present.